Halloween Hazards

Halloween is lots of fun, candy treats for everyone

But pets and chocolate should not mix, be they Snickers, chips or Twix.

Vomiting and diarrhea, “sick-as-a-dog” – and then you’re here!

Keep the family pet away, and visit us some other day!

————-Did you know that eleven ounces of milk chocolate can be lethal to a 10-pound dog? And only 1.25 ounces of baking chocolate can be fatally toxic to that 10-pounder!

PLEASE keep your pet away from the Halloween goodies!

Have a happy and SAFE Halloween

Font Resize
Contrast
Call Us Text Us